Cultural Hosting is a registered trademark property of the spanish company Archiveranorte Consulting S.L. (hereinafter "CULTURAL HOSTING"). Its company tax registration number is B-24648172 and its registered office is at Moisés de León street Nº45/5ºC, 24006 Leon, Spain. It is registered in the Leon Companies Register in Volume 1.251, page 65, entry LE-22.092.
Protection of Data of a Personal Nature. Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27 ("General Data Protection Regulation" or "GDPR") and Spanish Organic Law 15/1999 of Protection of Personal Data
Cultural Hosting accepts no liability for security breaches that may occur, nor for any possible damage that may be caused to users’ computer systems (whether hardware or software), or files or documents stored in them. This applies whether it involves a consequence of the presence of viruses in the computer systems of users that are employed to connect to the services and contents of the websites, of the malfunctioning of browsers or of the use of outdated versions, or any other cause.
- Any person accessing this website assumes the role of user , and is committed to the observance any provision of law which may be applicable.
- CULTURAL HOSTING reserves for itself the right to modify any information that could appear on the website without any forewarning or previous information to the users. The publication on the website https://culturalhosting.com will be enough.
- CULTURAL HOSTING accepts no liability of any sort for, nor does it guarantee the quality, precision, reliability, correctness or moral acceptability of, the contents or services that page or pages with which the link is established may offer. Users assume exclusive responsibility for any consequences, harm or actions that may arise from accessing web pages with such hyperlinks.
Any web page on which a hyperlink is set up may not contain any trademark, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive symbol belonging to Cultural Hosting, other than those signs which form part of the hyperlink itself.
- In any case, CULTURAL HOSTING will remove any content that violates national or international law, morality or public order, immediately deleting the redirecton link to to the website, and will notify the competent authorities.
- CULTURAL HOSTING accepts no liability of any information and content displayed in forums, chats, blogs generators, comments, social networks or any other platform that allows the users independently publish content on the Cultural Hosting´s sites.
- Cultural Hosting´s sites have been reviewed and tested to work properly. In principle, it can ensure the correct operation 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. However, CULTURAL HOSTING do not exclude the possibility that there are certain programming errors, or force majeure issues, natural disasters, maintenance tasks or similar circumstances that make impossible to access the website.
Intellectual and Industrial Property
All the items forming this web-site, together with its structure and design, and also the logos, trademarks and other distinctive symbols appearing in it, are the property of CULTURAL HOSTING or its collaborators. They are protected by the laws of intellectual and industrial property and copyright.
The images and other graphic elements in the contents of the websites are likewise protected by the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights.
Cultural Hosting expressly prohibits framing or the use by third parties of any other mechanism whatsoever that alters the design, original configuration or contents of the websites.
Any use made of contents must respect the specific permissions or licences granted. Hence, their use, reproduction, distribution, publication, modification, and all other similar or analogous activities are totally forbidden, unless explicit prior authorization is obtained from Cultural Hosting.
Cultural Hosting authorizes total or partial reproduction of the texts and contents provided on the websites, if and only if each and every one of the following conditions applies in full:
- The integrity of the contents, documents or graphic elements used in this way is maintained.
- Cultural Hosting is explicitly named as the source or origin from which this material is taken.
- The use is not for commercial purposes, with distribution, publication, modification or de-compilation being expressly prohibited.
All other forms of use of whatever kind must be notified to Cultural Hosting , and prior and explicit authorization must be obtained for them from Cultural Hosting.
With regard to quotations of third-party products and services, Cultural Hosting fully recognizes the rights of industrial and intellectual property corresponding to their owners. Mere mention of them or their appearance on the websites does not imply any rights or liabilities in respect of them, nor does it imply any support, sponsorship or recommendation for them.
Cultural Hosting hereby formally states its full respect for the intellectual and industrial property rights of third parties. Hence, if you consider that any of our web pages may be infringing your rights, we request you to contact us ( ).
Terms of Service
Invoicing and Payment terms: Cultural Hosting will generate monthly, quarterly or annually, depending on the contracted plan, an invoice for the client to pay for the contracted services. It is generated 10 days before the expiration date of the service, and the customer must make the payment within that period.
Any invoice that is outstanding for more than ten (10) days may result in the suspension or termination of Services, and after a period of 60 days from the expiration of the invoice even in the termination of Services. Cultural Hosting will not activate new orders or activate new packages for customers who have an outstanding balance on their account.
Fees or taxes: Cultural Hosting as intra-community operator of the European Union, will apply to the clients of the member countries the rate relevant to their country of origin. If the customer or their entity can provide a valid VAT number (VIES validation) (Vat Number), the tax will not be collected. The rest of the countries not belonging to the European Union are not subject to any taxation.
Price increase: Cultural Hosting always operates in good faith with the intention of offering a quality and stable service. Due to the specificity of the opensource software hosting plans that CULTURAL HOSTING offers, and the continuous evolving, sometimes the new versions require higher technical and hardware requirements.Therefore, the structure of the service provided to a customer may be outdated due to the increase in the aforementioned technical requirements of the software. In this case, CULTURAL HOSTING will reasonably inform the client of the situation and of the possible withdrawal or replacement of the contracted hosting plan, as well as the modification of the price of the service, if applicable.
Scope of service: CULTURAL HOSTING offers maintenance, updates and backups in its specialized hosting plans and managed Litespeed Hosting plans, and does so with the following conditions:
- - The updates will be made on software versions whose correct operation has been confirmed by CULTURAL HOSTING. This means that although there is a more recent version, CULTURAL HOSTING will not be obliged to perform the update if it detects errors (bugs) or malfunction that limits the use of the application.
- - In cases in which the maintenance or updates is made on an existing installation that the client transfers to CULTURAL HOSTING when contracting the service, CULTURAL HOSTING will not be responsible for the malfunction of the same and will not be obliged to correct the faults.
- - In cases in which the client brings an existing installation and it (the software) comes with code customizations (functionalities, themes) or plugins that are not supported by the offical developer, CULTURAL HOSTING will not be responsible for its correct operation, and will not be responsible for fixing the customizations to work properly.
- - In the case of operating errors attributable to the software (known bugs and reported by the community) CULTURAL HOSTING will try to apply the relevant fixes or patches once the software developer has published them, not being obliged to develop any kind of patch or correction on the software. In any case the client may require this service prior economic agreement with CULTURAL HOSTING.
Cultural Hosting in order to comply his customer treatment and support policy, is trying at all times to satisfy the client. Otherwise , refunds of amounts paid will be governed under the following conditions:
The repayment period is 30 calendar days for the following::
- Web Hosting (Litespeed Server): 30 days from the purchase date
- Specialized Hosting with applications installed: 30 days from the purchase date.
Sales returns affect the amount as Hosting (Web Hosting), are being excluded from these refunds the amounts resulting from migration, upgrade, or content development and / or projects, as well as fulfilled support hours.
- Products with no return period: Records and transfers domains, SSL certificates, software licenses purchased for the client, web services and server administration (webmaster), and any service or product not referred to Hosting Services.
Returns will be requested by the customer through the customer management portal https://cma.culturalhosting.com.
In any case, the refund requested by the customer will be dismissed in the following cases:
- The customer has acted outside the terms of the contract.
- The client has hired the service in order to abuse the trial period (30 calendar days) and discard the product.
- The service has been used for illegal purposes or abuse actions (spaming).
- Remember your preferences and offer personalized service.
- Analyze the browsing behavior ( which sections visits , where you click , etc. ).
- Allow you to share content (such as products and campaigns ) on social networks.
- Know if our buyers come from the Internet ads campaigns.
- Prevent fraudulent activities.
- Maximize our websites security.
Some cookies are set by external companies (like Google ), we process the information to analize and improve the customer experience. At no time personal information are collected. Any cookie has a period longer than two years validity.
If you do not want these cookies to be stored, you can change your browser settings at any time. However, we don't recommend you to turn off, because certain services of our website will not available. If you still prefer to disable third-party cookies click on the following links:
- Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=es
- Addthis: http://www.addthis.com/privacy/opt-out
- Google remarketing: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2549116?hl=es
- ComScore: http://www.scorecardresearch.com/privacy.aspx
- Blueknow: Disable cookies
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
In the case of any dispute or conflict over the interpretation of the terms in this legal notification, the law applicable will be Spanish law. This will also be the case for any question relating to the services provided through these websites.
For the resolution of any conflict that may arise from visits to the websites or the use of services offered on them, Cultural Hosting and all users agree to subject themselves to the judges and courts of the place of residence of the user, provided that this is situated within Spanish territory and the user is bringing suit as a consumer. If this is not so, submission of cases will be through the courts of the City of Leon in Spain.